Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥

"Easter Eggs"
Color Shots have a wide mouth, perfect for dipping eggs in to color!
I chose Witch's Potion Purple for the main color and then some beautiful Blazing Sun mica's.
There are so many possibilities to color your eggs. Please make sure once your egg is peeled you rinse well so no LSG is left on the egg. If you plan to eat them.
I have a jumbo egg so I dip one side then the other and let dry.
Once your egg is dry you can add more coats, more colors, drips, swirls, dots, etc.
I'm using Versa Mark and a swirl cling stamp with out the block so I can stamp my image on the round surface.
After stamping your image apply Magical Mica or Mica with a dry paint brush in a swirling motion.
I hope you like this 
Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥
Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. Nice !
    I think that it may be better to blow the egg out before decorating it though ;)

    ReplyDelete