Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥

It's time to "Silver-ize"
One of my favorite embossing powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Stamp any image any color and Silver-ize it.
I started out with some black Memento Ink, a Beautiful leaf stamp from Lindy's Stamp Gang "Japanese Maple Duet" and some Magic Moon Pearls.

I then stamped my image and poured Magic Moon Pearls immediately on the stamped image. (make sure to shake your embossing powders well before using)




Then I heat embossed, and the magic appeared!!!



Make sure once your image has cooled to wipe off any loose mica powder with a soft cloth.

Here is another technique I like to do with my Magic Moon Pearls.

I like to dip my mulberry flowers in my Color Shots and then while wet sprinkle with Magic Moon Pearls and heat emboss!


I used this gorgeous rich Hydrangea Blue,


Here it is after I dipped it,


covered with Magic Moon Pearls,


Silver-ized


again,


and again!
I hope you try this technique, it's a lot of fun and makes even more out of your inks and supplies!
Thanks for stopping by,
Cynthialoowho♥



5 comments:

  1. That Hydrangea Blue is one of my favorite Lindy's colors! Haven't used any of their embossing powders. Looks like I need to! Makes an already gorgeous flower look FANTABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful....I don't have that color....will have to order it....so bright....and the embossing powders....I didn't know that could do that....awesome....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cool, love how that flower turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow TOTALLY INSPIRED. Just bought my first sample set.

    ReplyDelete